Tailored to your business needs.
Passumpsic Savings Bank offers a variety of Banking Services. When you need something to boost your business, we’ll be ready.
VISA® Business Credit Cards
Our Platinum Edition or Platinum Rewards card has great rates and the following features:
- No Annual Fee
- Introductory APR for Purchases & Balance Transfers
- Online Account Management at MyCardStatement.com.
- Fraud Monitoring
Our Company Expense Charge card has great rates and the following features:
- No Annual Fee
- Pay-in-full monthly
- Higher Spending Limits
- Authorized User at No Extra Charge
- Balance Transfer Option
- Online Account Management at MyCardStatement.com
- Fraud Monitoring
Business Online Banking provides you with 24 hour access to your Passumpsic Savings Bank accounts.
Automated Clearing House Partner (ACH)
A fast and reliable way to provide direct deposit of employee payroll, Federal Tax Payments, collection of customer payables and receivables, and more!
- Eliminates the need for employees to go to the bank on payday
- No need to prepare and distribute paychecks
- Business customer designates date
- Can be used to collect membership dues and contributions for charities
- Payroll Services
Wire Transfers--Domestic and International
If you need a wire transfer, contact Customer Support at (802) 751-4238 for current wire instructions during regular business hours.
Capital Reserve Overdraft Protection
Take the worry of returned checks and the cost of overdraft fees away with our Capital Reserve Overdraft Protection Line of Credit. Once your credit is approved, we will pay items that overdraw your checking account up to a pre-established limit.
Here’s how it works: In the event of an overdraft of your checking account, a draw will be taken on your Capital Reserve Overdraft Protection Line of Credit in an amount necessary to cover the overdraft, in increments of $100. There is a $5 charge for each day you take an advance. You will receive a monthly bill for a minimum payment due of 5% of the line of credit principal balance plus accrued interest* -- which will be automatically deducted from your checking account monthly.
*Interest will accrue on the outstanding line of credit balance at Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus 10%. There is an annual fee of $25, automatically advanced on the Capital Reserve Overdraft Protection Line of Credit on the anniversary of the line of credit. This fee is waived in the first year.
CDARS® is one of the safest and smartest investment vehicles for investors looking to protect their large-dollar investments while earning CD-level returns that may compare favorably to Treasury and money-market-fund yields.
CDs placed through CDARS offer investors (including institutional investors, such as corporations, foundations, and endowments):
- Access to multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance
- The ease of working through one trusted relationship, earning one rate per maturity, and receiving consolidated statements
- The ability to forego ongoing collateral tracking
- The power of daily compounding
- A finite maturity date (in contrast to auction-rate or some adjustable-rate securities).
Limits apply. CDARS is a registered service mark of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.
ICS® (Insured Cash Sweep)
A smart, secure, and convenient way for you to earn a return and access multi-million-dollar FDIC protection on large savings deposits. You don't have to choose between one or the other.
With the ICS® service, you can
- Earn interest by putting excess cash balances in your checking or NOW account to work in money market deposit accounts.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your ICS funds are eligible for multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance.
- Save time by working directly with just our bank – the bank you know and trust.
That’s smart savings. Contact us to learn more
Placement of your funds through the ICS service is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures set forth in the agreements, including the ICS Deposit Placement Agreement, you enter into with us. Limits and customer eligibility criteria apply. Program withdrawals are limited to six per month.
ICS is a service mark, and Insured Cash Sweep is a registered service mark, of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.
Health Savings Accounts
If your business has a high deductible health plan, your employees may qualify for a Health Savings Account.
An interactive telephone banking system that allows you to do balance inquiries, payable and transfer funds, or see if a check has cleared. Call Toll Free: 1 (800) 581-1905.