Visa® Credit Card
Our Visa® Rewards Platinum credit card offers hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance and great benefits such as:
- Competitive Rates*
- Reward points for merchandise and travel. Visit cRewardsCard.com for details.
- Tickets good on any airline with no blackout dates
- Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability
*See the card application’s Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval.
MasterMoneyTM Debit Card:
Your Passumpsic Savings Bank Debit Card provides you with 24-hour banking. The card can be used worldwide at ATMs and anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- No checks to write which saves time
- Receipts are provided for most transactions
- Ability to always access your funds
- No checkbook to carry
- Download Debit Card Application
- Enjoy cash back offers both in-store and online instantly through our money saving Ampre Program.
Passkey ATM Card:
The ATM card allows customers to access their accounts 24 hours a day.
- Obtain cash from ATMs
This FREE telebanking product allows customers to reconcile their accounts when the bank is not open.
- Interactive voice response system providing 24-hour access to banking information 751-4250 in the St. Johnsbury Area or 1 (800) 581-1905.
- 24 hour access
- 5:00pm cut off time
Safe Deposit Boxes:
A security box that is located within the bank’s vault. Access is allowed during normal banking hours by any of the designated box owners.
- Secure way to keep valuables
- Boxes available in several sizes
- Boxes are moderately priced
This automatic deposit service provides customers the convenience and safety of receiving many types of deposits electronically.
- Automatic deposit
- No fee
- No waiting in lines
Wire Transfers--Domestic and International
Contact Customer Support at (802)751-4238 for current wire instructions during regular business hours.
This FREE service allows customers to deposit money to their accounts when the bank is not open.
- Provides 24-hour safe-keeping service
- Business customers can drop off their deposits at night
The Overdraft Protection feature provides customers with the peace of mind knowing they will not have a check returned for insufficient funds.
- Automatically transfers money from another account at PSB
- Small fee of $3 when used
Automatic Funds Transfer:
With the completion of a simple form, customers may have money transferred between two PSB accounts. This transfer can be between deposit accounts, checking to savings, or from a deposit account for a loan payment.
- Payments made on time
A FREE service we offer to customers to balance their account, pay bills, and transfer between accounts.
- Bill pay - Watch Bill Payment Demo
- Check reconciliation
- Check images
- 5:00pm cut off time
- Transfer from one PSB account to another
- View statements online
E-Statements (Electronic Statements):
This FREE service provides the customers with the opportunity to receive checking or savings account statements in an electronic version through PasskeyBanker, our internet banking service.
- Can view statement the day it is cut
- Access to previous statements
CDARS® is one of the safest and smartest investment vehicles for investors looking to protect their large-dollar investments while earning CD-level returns that may compare favorably to Treasury and money-market-fund yields.
CDs placed through CDARS offer investors (including institutional investors, such as corporations, foundations, and endowments):
- Access to multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance;
- The ease of working through one trusted relationship, earning one rate per maturity, and receiving consolidated statements;
- The ability to forego ongoing collateral tracking;
- The power of daily compounding; and
- A finite maturity date (in contrast to auction-rate or some adjustable-rate securities).
Investing through CDARS can be a strong alternative to Treasuries. Like Treasuries, FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government. Learn More
CDARS CDs are considered bank deposits. They are not DTC eligible and, currently, no secondary market exists. Early withdrawals are available, but require the payment of a substantial penalty.
You should compare the current rates and features of CDs (including CDs placed through the CDARS service) to other investment alternatives. Past performance may not be representative of future performance or success.
Limits apply. If a depositor is subject to restrictions with respect to the placement of funds in depository institutions, it is the responsibility of the depositor to determine whether the placement of the depositor’s funds through CDARS or a particular CDARS transaction satisfies those restrictions. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with our bank. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by our bank through CDARS.
CDARS is a registered service mark of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.
ICS® (Insured Cash Sweep)
A smart, secure, and convenient way for you to earn a return and access multi-million-dollar FDIC protection on large deposits. You don’t have to choose between one or the other.
With the ICS® service, you can
- Earn interest by putting excess cash balances in your checking or NOW account to work in money market deposit accounts.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your ICS funds are eligible for multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance.
- Save time by working directly with just our bank – the bank you know and trust.
That’s smart savings. Contact us to learn more
Placement of your funds through the ICS service is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures set forth in the agreements, including the ICS Deposit Placement Agreement, you enter into with us. Limits and customer eligibility criteria apply. Program withdrawals are limited to six per month.
ICS is a service mark, and Insured Cash Sweep® is a registered service mark, of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.