By doing banking basics, your free Kasasa Cash checking account can earn up to 1.25% APY*. You’ll also get refunds on your ATM withdrawal fees, each Monthly Qualification Cycle** that you qualify.
- $25.00 minimum deposit to open
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance
- Can link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically.
- Earn reward rate plus receive refunds on ATM fees up to $4.99 per transaction incurred during the monthly qualification cycle (maximum reimbursement is $20.00 per monthly qualification cycle) when the following activities are met each monthly qualification cycle:
To qualify for KASASA CASH rewards you must meet the following criteria during the qualification cycle.**
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle (excluding ATM transactions),
- Make one direct deposit or ACH debit transaction and
- Receive your monthly statement electronically.
But if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry. Your account is still free plus you’ll still earn our base interest rate.
When KASASA CASH requirements are met within the qualification cycle you will earn:
1.25% APY on balances up to $15,000 each cycle that you qualify
.20% APY on balances over $15,000
When requirements are not met within qualification cycle, you will earn 0.05% APY base interest rate.
*Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of September 10, 2020 and can change at any time.
**"Qualification Cycle" means the period beginning on the second (2nd) Wednesday of the month through the business day prior to the second (2nd) Wednesday of the following month.