By doing banking basics, your free Kasasa Tunes checking account can earn up to a $10.00 refund on iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play per monthly qualification cycle and earn refunds on your ATM withdrawal fees, each Monthly Qualification Cycle* that you qualify**.
Those who open an account will receive a refund of up to an aggregate total of $20.00 (which includes applicable taxes) for any iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases made with your Kasasa Tunes debit card that post and settle to the account within the first 60 calendar days after your account is opened. This refund will be credited to your account on the last day of the current statement cycle in which your aggregate iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchase threshold of $20.00 posts and settles to your account
- $25.00 minimum deposit to open
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance
- Earn refunds on ATM fees up to $4.99 per transaction incurred during the monthly qualification cycle (maximum reimbursement is $25.00 per monthly qualification cycle) when you qualify each monthly qualification cycle:
**To qualify for KASASA Tunes rewards you must meet the following criteria during the qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle (excluding ATM transactions),
- Make one direct deposit or ACH debit transaction and
- Receive your monthly statement electronically.
If you qualify, iTunes, Amazon.com and Google Play purchase reimbursements and ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Tunes account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
*"Qualification Cycle" means the period beginning on the second (2nd) Wednesday of the month through the business day prior to the second (2nd) Wednesday of the following month.