Online Banking & Digital Service
- Messages and calls from unfamiliar or suspicious sources that request personal financial information and passwords should be declined and, when appropriate, promptly deleted, and not replied to or forwarded. Any links they contain should not be opened.
- Each mobile phone and mobile phone application should be assigned a different password with the maximum allowable number and type of characters.
- Mobile phones should be set to log off automatically after no more than two minutes of non-use, with a password required to log back into the phone.
- Mobile phones should be locked up when not in use and not left in visible, unsecured locations.
- Lost or stolen phones should be reported to the carrier promptly.
- Before logging in, close all other apps
- Sign the back of your check and note "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- When prompted, carefully enter the amount
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Keep the check within viewfinder when capturing your photos
- Avoid capturing areas surrounding the check
- Take photos in a well-lit area, on a solid dark background
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible
- Ensure the entire check image is visible and in focus
- Avoid shadows across the check, with all four corners visible
- Make sure the MICR line (numbers at the bottom of your check) is readable
- 4pm cut-off time
- The maximum deposit amount per day is $2,500.00
With Passumpsic Bank's Mobile App you can bank on-the-go virtually anytime, anywhere. And now, with the mobile deposit service, checks are easily deposited by simply snapping a picture of the front and back of each check. Images are submitted electronically using the same secure transmission as Passkey Banker Online and Mobile Banking.
Customers with active checking, money market, and savings accounts will automatically qualify for the Mobile Deposit Feature.
There is no fee to use our mobile deposit service. The maximum deposit amount per day is $2,500.00
The Mobile Deposit feature is only available through an Android®, Android® tablet, iPhone®, or iPad® device utilizing the Passumpsic Bank Mobile App.*
Already a Mobile Banking Customer?
The Mobile Deposit icon will be automatically visible within the Passumpsic Mobile Banking App.
Enroll in Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit
- Log into Passkey Banker Online Banking
- Click Enroll Now on the pop-up message or select Options
- Scroll down to Mobile Banking and click Enroll Now
- A text with instructions to activate Mobile Banking will be sent
Not a Passkey Banker Online Banking customer?
- Visit the Mobile Deposit FAQ Page
- Call us at (800) 370-3196
Or stop by one of our branches!