Online Banking & Digital Service
We offer free, convenient and secure online banking services for all of our customers - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Bill Pay
- Check reconciliation
- 5 p.m. cut-off time
- Transfer from one Passumpsic Bank account to another
- View statements
- Receive alerts by text or email
- Make loan payments
- See check images, including both sides of canceled checks
Answer your questions quickly!
If you don't find what you need, please reach out to us.
Passumpsic Bank offers Digital Wallet for our debit card customers.
Most devices now come with a digital wallet already installed. To add your debit card you just need to open your digital wallet app (Apple Pay, Google Pay or SamsungPay) and add your debit card information. You'll be able to use your device to make payments in-store at any merchant who accepts wallet transactions. Simply hold your device near the reader to complete your payment, tap and go.
This is an easy and secure way to pay in-store with your phone - your actual card number is not stored and the card information is encrypted.
Look for one of these symbols at checkout:
Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Android, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Secure Mobile Banking is free* for all Passumpsic Bank online banking customers. Access your accounts anywhere, anytime - all you need is a web-ready mobile device with email/text capabilities.
- Deposit checks
- Check account balances
- Review recent account activity
- Transfer between Passumpsic Bank accounts
- Search transaction history
- Pay bills
- Schedule payments
- Find ATM and branch locations
* Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile service provider plan for details.
- Messages and calls from unfamiliar or suspicious sources that request personal financial information and passwords should be declined and, when appropriate, promptly deleted, and not replied to or forwarded. Any links they contain should not be opened.
- Each mobile phone and mobile phone application should be assigned a different password with the maximum allowable number and type of characters.
- Mobile phones should be set to log off automatically after no more than two minutes of non-use, with a password required to log back into the phone.
- Mobile phones should be locked up when not in use and not left in visible, unsecured locations.
- Lost or stolen phones should be reported to the carrier promptly.
- Before logging in, close all other apps
- Sign the back of your check and note "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- When prompted, carefully enter the amount
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Keep the check within viewfinder when capturing your photos
- Avoid capturing areas surrounding the check
- Take photos in a well-lit area, on a solid dark background
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible
- Ensure the entire check image is visible and in focus
- Avoid shadows across the check, with all four corners visible
- Make sure the MICR line (numbers at the bottom of your check) is readable
- 4pm cut-off time
- The maximum deposit amount per day is $2,500.00
With Passumpsic Bank's Mobile App you can bank on-the-go virtually anytime, anywhere. And now, with the mobile deposit service, checks are easily deposited by simply snapping a picture of the front and back of each check. Images are submitted electronically using the same secure transmission as Passkey Banker Online and Mobile Banking.
Customers with active checking, money market, and savings accounts will automatically qualify for the Mobile Deposit Feature.
There is no fee to use our mobile deposit service. The maximum deposit amount per day is $2,500.00
The Mobile Deposit feature is only available through an Android®, Android® tablet, iPhone®, or iPad® device utilizing the Passumpsic Bank Mobile App.*
Already a Mobile Banking Customer?
The Mobile Deposit icon will be automatically visible within the Passumpsic Mobile Banking App.
Enroll in Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit
- Log into Passkey Banker Online Banking
- Click Enroll Now on the pop-up message or select Options
- Scroll down to Mobile Banking and click Enroll Now
- A text with instructions to activate Mobile Banking will be sent
Not a Passkey Banker Online Banking customer?
- Visit the Mobile Deposit FAQ Page
- Call us at (800) 370-3196
Or stop by one of our branches!
CardHub is a Next-Generation Digital Experience
CardHub is a whole new platform for card innovation, integrated right into your mobile banking app - no extra downloads or additional logins to remember.
CardHub is designed around how you use your debit card. It's a single place to get, use and manage cards and empower you to control your cards, see your spending clearly and use your cards more easily. CardHub enables you to:
- Get Cards Quickly Request replacement cards on the app
- Understand Spending Track your card in-person, online, in-app and for card-on-file purposes
- Manage on the Go Control when, where and how your cards are used with 24/7 service
- Easy Start Add your debit card to digital wallets and view your card
- Real Time Alerts Engage in real time with easily accessible alerts that are easy to access
- Manage Travel Plans Add countries and US states you may visit so we can help keep your card secure
Popmoney® is a personal payment product offered to online banking customers that use Bill Pay. This product allows you to "Pay Other People" anywhere, at any time, using only the recipient's email address, mobile number, or bank account. A small fee ($0.75) is charged for each transaction. The ACH debit on your online banking statement appears as a single debit that is the total amount of the transaction (payment + fee). Popmoney® payments can be sent to any personal payee within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, but not the U.S. territories.
Here are some examples of how you can use Popmoney® to send or request money:
- Pay your rent
- Split a check
- Send a gift
Get Started Today
Log in to your Bill Pay account at PasskeyBanker. Popmoney® will be one of the choices on the top toolbar.
Make one-time or recurring bill payments from the convenience of your computer! You can receive many of your monthly bills right in the Bill Pay site. Our Bill Pay service is free and unlimited - simply the best way to manage your payments.
Greater Control of Your Payments and Funds
Your money will remain in your bank account until the payment date you have scheduled. CheckFree takes the guesswork out of determining the best date to submit your payment.
When entering payment information, you will be presented with a smart calendar. Based on the payment date you choose, the smart calendar indicates when your payment will leave your account and will be received by the biller.
- Pay Anyone From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money Deliver funds with only an email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments Receive funds in as little as one business day.
- Categorize Payments Organize your utilities, cable and phone.
- Receive eBills Go green with convenient, secure and easy to manage eBilling.
- Set Reminders Receive email updates when you receive a bill or when it's due.
- Auto Payments Pay repeating bills like rent or car loan.
- Bill History Search by company, date and status at any time.
- Message Center Get quick answers to your questions.
- Safe and Secure More secure than mailing paper checks.
- Bill Pay Options Have your bills delivered safely and securely to your Bill Pay account.
Now you can receive electronic versions of your eligible checking and savings account statements through Passkeybanker, our internet banking service.
- View, download and/or print statements online
- Download or print eStatements, including check images
- Receive email reminders when a new eStatement is ready
- Reduce paper waste by eliminating paper statements.
If you are already a Passkeybanker internet banking customer log on to Passkeybanker and follow the prompts to enroll. If you're not an internet banking customer, sign up for Passkeybanker.