Make a house your home.
Effective Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2018
|30 Year Fixed||4.625%||0||4.700%||$514|
|20 Year Fixed||4.500%||0||4.603%||$633|
|15 Year Fixed||4.125%||0||4.255%||$746|
** Payment based per $100,000 amount
Columns labeled “APR” refer to the “Annual Percentage Rate”. For definitions of these and other home mortgage terms visit Mortgage Terms & Definitions.
ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR) IS BASED ON $100,000 LOAN AMOUNT WITH 20% DOWNPAYMENT. LOANS WITH LTV’S GREATER THAN 80% REQUIRE PRIVATE MORTGAGE INSURANCE. APR-To make it easier for consumers to compare mortgage loan interest rates, the federal government developed a standard format called an “Annual Percentage Rate” or APR to provide an effective interest rate for comparison shopping purposes. Some of the costs that you pay at closing are factored into the APR for ease of comparison. Your actual monthly payments are based on the interest rate, not the APR. Special Information for all adjustable rate mortgages- The interest rates are subject to change and may increase or decrease due to market-driven changes to the index. For information regarding our arm products, margins, caps and indexes, please call 877-757-7815. RATES AND TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
At Passumpsic Bank our goal is to make this process as smooth and fast as possible, so you can see your dream become a reality!
In an effort to process and underwrite your file as quickly as possible, we will need the following information to accompany your completed application packet:
- Pay stubs: Most recent pay stubs totaling 1 month of income.
- W-2 Wage Earnings: Previous two years of W-2s and/or 1099s. VHFA loan programs (first time homebuyers) will need 3 years of documents.
- Federal Tax Returns: Previous 2 years of signed tax returns including all schedules. VHFA loan programs require 3 years of signed tax returns.
- Deposit Accounts: This includes checking and savings accounts. Most recent 2 months of statements including all pages and it needs to be on letterhead.
- Social Security/Pension: Copy of your most recent Award letter if applicable.
- Child Support Obligation: Copy of the child support order and divorce decree if applicable.
- Child Support Income: Copy of the child support order, divorce decree, and verification of receipt if you wish to include that in your monthly income. Only if applicable.
- Real Estate Owned: Copy of the following information for all real estate currently owned (including the subject property if refinancing):
- Most recent mortgage loan statements for all mortgages on the property
- Most recent paid tax bill (if not escrowed with the mortgage)
- Most recent paid homeowner insurance (if not escrowed with the mortgage)
- Purchase Transactions--Copy of the following information for the property you are looking to finance:
- Complete copy of the Purchase and Sales Agreement
- Most recent paid tax bill
- Warranty Deed
- Listing Sheet
- Construction Loan: Include a copy of the building plans, contract with your general contractor and estimates for all costs involved.
- Business Tax Returns: If you have more than 25% interest in a business please provide the previous 2 years of business tax returns.
- Check: Made payable to "Northeast Home Loan" ($46.75 for single borrower or $52.00 for joint applicants) for the credit investigation.
Contact a Mortgage Lender today to request a mortgage application package and to schedule a meeting.
St. Johnsbury/Lyndonville, VT
NMLS #: 409087
(802) 751-4218Apply Now
NMLS #: 1767889
NMLS #: 65346
(603) 788-4715Apply Now
NMLS #: 1633490
(603) 444-1738Apply Now